There’s an old saying that you’ve probably heard before- “When in Rome, do as the Romans do”. This simply means that when traveling to a place that isn’t your home, you should do your best to experience the culture and ethnicities of the local residents. Would you visit Germany and dine every day at McDonald’s? Of course not! So why wouldn’t you want to stay at a true Parisian hotel while seeing the sites in Paris, France? The Royal Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees is the perfect “home away from home” for your stay in Paris , sokaworld and here are just 5 of the many reason for doing so:
1. Four-Star Hotel- This popular rating system translates into a luxury hotel with many popular amenities for guests to enjoy. 174 spacious, yet comfortable rooms (of which 16 are elegantly decorated townhouse-styled suites) are designed for both a business and leisure stay in Paris. kinmagazine
2. Gallery of Art within the Walls of the Royal Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees. An astonishing private collection of over 4,000 pictures adorns the hallways, bedrooms and suites of the hotel, including a Picasso and a Buffet! businesschamp
3. Packages for Just about Everyone- Whether you’re in the Paris to shop, see the sites, or spend some time alone on your honeymoon, the Royal Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees has a package for you! Rates include superb hotel accommodations, plus breakfast, coupons, dinner, or tickets to a real French Cabaret! Offers are subject to availability and usually require advance reservations. businesssalt
4. The avenue des Champs-Élysées, one of the most famous city streets in the world is just a short, 50 meter walk from the front door of the Royal Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees. Cinemas, cafes, and luxury specialty shops line this street, which is also called “La plus belle avenue du monde”, French for “The most beautiful avenue in the world.”
5. Location- The Royal Hotel Paris Champs-Elysees truly has an exceptional location in the city of Paris. At the westend of the avenue des Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomhelt stands as one of the primary tourist destinations of the city. For just 8 euros, you cn climb to the top of this triumphant arch, 165 feet into the Paris sky. If you’re up for a scenic walk through the city, enjoy the city as you walk to the Louvre. Of course, For more info please visit these sites:- https://mibabyshower.org/
https://toptecpublisher.com/ you may want to take a cab to this world renouned museum to save your energy to view some of the most famous pieces of art to ever grace the world. In the new Richelieu wing, antiques from the Orient, French sculptures and Islamic art collections are just a few of the treasures on display for visitors. Don’t forget to see the masterpieces during your visit, for who could leave the Louvre without seeing the Venus de Milo or Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.